INfund Solutions is committed to processing personal information in accordance with the below principles when collecting, recording, storing, disseminating, and destroying personal information, and responding to government requests for our users’ data:
- We shall process your personal information for a specific, lawful reason and only adequate, relevant information which is limited to the purposes for which they are processed, and which relates to the functions or the activity of INfund Solutions.
- If you cancel your services with INfund Solutions, we will delete or otherwise de-identify your personal information after the minimum storage periods required under our risk and statutory record-keeping periods have expired.
- We take measures to ensure data is kept safe and prevent loss of, damage to, or unauthorized destruction of personal information, and unlawful access to or processing of personal information.
INfund Solutions renders services to Retirement Funds. Those Retirement Funds may from time to time share personal information of such members with us to enable us to render services to the members. INfund Solutions does not collect and process special personal information unless it is a requirement by law to process such information as part of our service delivery. We may collect information about minor dependents of members of the Funds in order to render services to the members. We shall strictly limit processing of such information to the purpose of servicing the member. We do not otherwise knowingly collect personal information from children (under 18 years of age) without the permission of their parent/s or guardian.
INfund Solutions and its employees may disclose personal information to:
- other service providers directly involved in the rendering of services or the provision of products to the clients;
- to service providers, it is engaged with to assist it to manage its day-to-day operations, such as accountants, compliance officers, administration etc, if INfund Solutions has a duty or a right to disclose same in terms of law or certain industry codes, or if it is necessary to protect INfund Solutions’ legal rights and interests,
- to regulators when required.
We undertake to review and update our security measures in accordance with future legislation and technological advances. Access to client data from within our organisation is limited to essential staff or specialist contractors that are required to access our systems for client service or maintenance purposes, and who are bound by the requirements of the legislation and are required to maintain safety and security measures. INfund Solutions will not transfer personal information to a third party in a foreign country without ensuring that such transfer complies with the provisions of POPI.